|Nominal Voltage||12 V|
|Rated Capacity (20 hour rate)||65 AH|
|Dimensions (Length*Width*Height*Total Height )/mm||350*166*179 mm|
|Weight Approx||21 kg|
|Capacity 25° C||10 Hour rate||65 Ah|
|5 Hour rate||52Ah|
|1 Hour rate||39Ah|
|Internal Resistance||Fully charged battery at 25° C||5m Ω|
|Capacity affected by temperature (20 hour rate)||40° C 25° C 0° C -15° C||102% 100% 85% 65%|
|Self-Discharge At 25° C||Capacity after 3 month storage Capacity after 6 month storage Capacity after 12 month storage||91% 82% 64%|
|Charge (Constant Voltage)||Cycle use||Initial Charging Current less than 26 A Voltage 14.1~14.4V|
|Float use||Voltage 13.5~13.8V|
Generally Features: 1. Sealed/Maintenance-Free: There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during the charge phase are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle", Gamko sealed lead acid batteries can be operated in virtually any orientation without the loss of capacity or electrolyte leakage. However, upside down operation is not recommended.
|Solar and wind Power System|
Emergency Alarm Systems
2. Long Shelf Life: A low self-discharge rate, up to approximately 3% per month, may allow storage of fully charged batteries for up to a year, depending on storage temperatures, before charging becomes critical. However, we strongly recommend that all batteries should be recharged within six months of receipt as it will enhance their long term life.
3. High purity raw material: Ensure low self-discharge rate. Silver-coated copper terminal (F1, F2 terminal), brass insert terminals and lead terminals improve the electric conductivity.
Battery Use and Maintenance:
1. Please use constant-voltage charge.
2. In floating charge, the voltage is 2.23 to 2.27 per unit cell.
3. In cycle use, the voltage is 2.35 to 2.45 per unit cell, the max. Current is no more than 25%° C
4. Please do tighten the bolts to avoid sparkle and poor contact when the battery is in use.
5. Please do not use it near the heat source and open flame.
6. Please keep it at low temperature. Please change it while there is liquid leaking or damage.FAQ:
Q1: How to choose a right battery?
A1: Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable battery to you.
Q2: How about the delivery time?
A2: 15 days for bulk order.
Q3: What is the life span of lead acid battery?
A3: About 5-10 years on Gamko-Solar product.
Q4: How to solve the technical problem?
A4: 24 hours after-service consultancy just for you and to make your problem to solve easily.
Packaging & Shipping
POWERFUL PORTABLE 146WH & 39,600mAh POWER PACK for all electronics.
EXCELLENT SMART AND EASY TO CHARGE: AC wall Outlet,DC car charger or solar charger.
EXCELLENT GEAR TO POWERUP YOUR LIFE: for emergency backup power at home; for camping or wherever you need power when you are on the go.
QUALITY and WARRANTY:
CE FCC ROHS UL MSDS UN38.3, and factory ISO9001 approved.
Drop test: 1CM. 100% QC before shipment.
12 months warranty providing.
Packaging and Shipping
The standard package are neutral. We welcome OEM/ODM packages.
- 1 x Portable Solar Generator.
- 1 x Power Adapter.
- 1 x User Manual.
Extra Solar Panel available.