Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Sophia Louise.
Increasing the acid concentration is useful. Electric car batteries, especially the 10Ah\12Ah ones, have too much active material, so increasing the acid concentration can improve the capacity. But to get to the right concentration, you just need enough sulfuric acid to be involved, and too much of it can have side uses.
Battery Repair Technology
Important following aspects: 1, acid concentration is too high caused by the speed of grid corrosion, when the acid specific gravity reaches more than 1.36, if adhere to 8 hours of charging every day, the fine grid bar can withstand about 6-8 months of corrosion, and then broken;
Battery repair technology
2, acid specific gravity is more than 1.345, the battery self-discharge increased significantly;
Electric vehicle battery maintenance technology
3, acid specific gravity is more than 1.28, with the increase of the concentration of internal help rapidly increase;
Repair technology for old batteries
4, acid ratio is significant, the current of the lamp is also increased, may cause things that are not easy to turn the lamp; Lithium-ion batteries are developed from lithium ionBatteries. So before we talk about Li-ion, let's talk about lithium-ion batteries. Button batteries, for example, are lithium-ion batteries. The cathode material of a lithium-ion battery is manganese dioxide or thionyl chloride, and the cathode is lithium. After the battery is assembled, the battery will have voltage and no charge is required. This battery can also be charged, but the cycle performance is not good, in the process of charge and discharge cycle, easy to form lithium dendrite, resulting in a short circuit inside the battery, so under normal circumstances, this battery is forbidden to charge.
Later, Japanese Sony invented a lithium ion battery with carbon material as the negative electrode and lithium containing compounds as the positive electrode. In the process of charging and discharging, there is no lithium metal, only lithium ion, which is the lithium ion battery.
In the early 1990s, Japan's SONY energy development company and Canada's MOLI energy company respectively successfully developed a new type of lithium ion battery, not only good performance, and no pollution to the environment. With the rapid development of information technology, hand-held machinery and electric vehicles, the demand for high-efficiency power supplies is soaring, and lithium-ion batteries have become one of the fastest growing fields.
Structure and principle of lithium ion battery
Important components of lithium ion batteries:
(1) the active material of the positive electrode mainly refers to lithium cobalt acid, lithium manganese acid, lithium iron phosphate, lithium nickel acid, lithium nickel cobalt manganese acid, etc., the conductive collector generally uses aluminum foil with a thickness of 10-20 microns;
(2) diaphragm A special plastic film that allows lithium ions to pass through, but is an electronic insulator. At present, there are two kinds of important PE and PP and their combination. There is also a kind of inorganic solid diaphragm, such as alumina diaphragm coating is an inorganic solid diaphragm,;
(3) the negative active substance refers to graphite, lithium titanate, or carbon materials with similar graphite structure, and the conductive collector generally uses copper foil with a thickness of 7-15 microns;
(4) the electrolyte is generally organic system, such as dissolved lithium hexafluorophosphate carbonate solvents, and some polymer batteries use gelatinous electrolyte;
(5) The battery shell is divided into hard shell (steel shell, aluminum shell, nickel plated iron shell, etc.) and soft package (aluminum plastic film).
Copyright © 2019 Vglory Group Energy Co.,Ltd | All Rights Reserved